Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Trirong Poster Ideas

For all of my posters I wanted to tie in the red, white, and blue of the Thailand tri-colored flag. I also wanted to showcase the Thai characters since this typeface was designed with them specifically in mind.
This one is probably my least favorite of the 3. The red white and blue are in the arrangement of the Thai flag. The image of Thailand is behind and "Thailand" is written in Thai on the side. 

In this one I wanted to showcase some of the details of the typeface - such as the divet in the top of the lowercase "t". Also, all of the Thai characters are in the background as well as overlapped in red, white, and blue within the "t".

This one has the Thai characters that they specifically had in mind when designing the font overlapping in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment