Thursday, February 8, 2018

Photo Copy Composition Critique Reflection

I thought it was really interesting to see all of the various compositions that my classmates came up with. It was cool to see how many different results we had even though we all had the same topic. Moving forward after this critique, I would definitely think about experimenting even more. I experimented quite a bit with movement, but I would like to push that even further. I also would think even more about what the copier can do, I never really utilized the zoom feature so it would be interesting to see what results I would get from playing around with that more. I would also want to see maybe what other possible materials I could get in there (part of an actual bike???). Overall, I would want to push my experimentation even further and break out of my comfort zone even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment